Monday, December 13, 2010

Costa Rica Bound

Bob and Rivers left this morning. I will join them in Costa Rica on Wednesday night. My hope is to access this blog in Costa Rica and keep anyone who is interested updated on our travels.

It is so hard to pack for a warm climate when you are sitting in a cold house. It is difficult to believe that I will really be OK without a sweater or a warm coat!

I am hoping that Bob and Rivers will send me an e-mail tomorrow from Costa Rica, telling me that it really is warm and wonderful (and that they are not having too much fun without me- they are supposed to wait for me to have fun!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm counting on you to fill me in on details, since we both know Rivers won't ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we know- I will try to get him to add some posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah your right I haven't talked to you yet this whole vacation... Oh wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes "chilling around the town" gives so many details ;-) No, we have been able to talk more than I thought we'd be able to and I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete